Monday 17 December 2018

Sister & Brother


So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.”
Hebrews 2:11,12

My very best friend, my sister
The one at his wits end, my brother
The party's nominee, my sister
The prisoner set free, my brother
The special forces elite, my sister
The prostitute on the street, my brother
The babe in arms, my sister
The worker on the farm, my brother
The native in the mist, my sister
The Islamic extremist, my brother
The child that's too loud, my sister
The actor before the crowd, my brother
The one who disagrees, my sister
The priest in the diocese, my brother
The aunt and the mother, my sister
The uncle and the father, my brother
The Witness of the resurrection, my sister
The Messianic perfection, my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment